Every day we work with one mentality and one mentality alone; to position ourselves at the forefront of the industries we serve. When you have a need, we will be here for you.
As one of the Sacramento leaders in servicing non-profit organizations, our firm enjoys giving back to the community. We like to attend charitable functions whenever possible, donate to worthwhile causes and volunteer our time. There are numerous ways we can support your organization, but here are a few:
- Perform audits and reviews
- Provide comprehensive tax services
- Develop organizational systems
We work with 501 c(3), (4), (5), (6).
Let us know what you are looking for and we will be sure to follow through.
Clients hunting for specialized services within the real estate industry have come to the right place. We have extensive knowledge within this realm and pride ourselves on providing quality products and advice. Here is a list of some of our prior engagements:
- Income tax return preparation for the following sub-industries:
- Land, commercial & residential developers
- Commercial & residential lessors
- Tax planning & advisory for real estate deals
- 1031 exchanges
- Cost segregation guidance
Our firm has years of experience helping the public sector with compliance reporting. More specifically, we developed the unique position to provide audit services to state marketing orders, boards and commissions. Here are some of the ways we can be of help to you:
- Yellow book audits in accordance with Government Auditing Standards
- Single Audits under OMB’s Uniform Guidance
- Applying Agreed-Upon Procedures in accordance with the CDFA’s Accounting Guidelines and General Rules
- Reviewing internal controls
- Assisting with budgets and cash flow projections
From operating efficiency to tax structures, our firm has loads of experience in advising professional service providers. Our goal is to make your life easier by providing valuable industry insight and implementing strong processes. Here is a comprehensive list of the professional service providers we have worked with:
- Financial Planners / Wealth Managers
General and specialty contractors come to us for guidance with any questions and all of their compliance needs. We will manage your reviews, compilations, tax planning, income tax returns, and provide advice when necessary. Your financials will be well represented due to years of fine tuning our industry skill sets. We pride ourselves on maintaining great ties with industry bankers, sureties and employee benefit providers. Our goal is to make your company stronger and life easier.